Saturday, August 19, 2006

It's gotta stop

Eric and I are having some catch up time and he informed me he had a High School Musical song about "Get Your Head in the Game" in his head all day at work. He says it's gotta stop. It probably has something to do with the two hours of sleep he got last night and the cd player in the next room being on repeat. Needless to say, he's not a High School Muscial fan. I'm feelin' for the guy in this house full of crazy girls. Luckily he and Jake have their own music. In fact, I never thought I'd hear my 5 year old (Lucy) say "Smoke on the Water"...Jake's newest song on his guitar.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cassie said...

i LOVE that song!!:) and that movie! i think it's a good song to have stuck in your head when you are starting a new job!! :)

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home