Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Focus

I sat down for coffee this morning with 3 of my favorite people. People I learn from, people I'm inspired by, people who remind me of who I want to be and what I want to do. Today I am behind on laundry (ok, nothing new there...), I haven't purchased any Christmas presents (except for the ones we brought home from China), and I haven't even begun to think about driving to Kansas in a few days. But I feel focused. I feel God working around me. I feel like whether I'm on board or not God is still going forward with His plan and I can choose to live or miss the blessings of this life He has for me (which thankfully don't always include laundry!). I choose to be on board.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cassie said...

count me in!!
(don't know why posting worked this time!)

8:12 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

i think i figured out a loophole. if i post on someone elses blog that allows it before i move to your blog, i can do it because i am already signed in! that's the key!!

8:14 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Way to stay Positive! And I say you deserve alittle more leg room! Okay E !!!!!!
Thank you for the Moscato! You guys Rock !! Love ya

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home