Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Laughing at my own jokes...

I've searched all over online for a decent dress for this upcoming wedding. NO LUCK. I might wear a trash bag and add some hot jewelry and some really stylin' shoes and be done with it. The only problem with that simple idea is that I'm a candle lighter and torching myself on fire (since trash bags are fairly flamable) wouldn't really make the wedding more exciting in a good way. I haven't blogged for a few days because life has been going fast and I am growing weary of the fast lane. Maybe I'll get some good pictures of the kids tonight and post them. We had an extra kid here today all day and he walked into the office and said, "Wow, this room with all the computers in it is really messy." I thought for a minute and then I said, "Yeah, I was trying to go through all the receipts and do my taxes but then Beth and Lucy started participating and it wasn't fun anymore." Since the kid is 3 he didn't quite get my humor about the taxes being not so much fun in the first place and even less with little people helping. So, once again I laughed at my own joke just to keep my sanity in check.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home