Sunday, May 28, 2006

IT STARTS TOO EARLY



I missed a whole bunch of great pictures today during the first outdoor swim of the year. The kids hounded us ever since they saw people at the pool Friday night. So we made a plan to get to the pool today. This picture is of my sun-burned little people who took tank tops and made them into teeny weeny skirts and then added matching shirts. They are the fashion guru's of the family. It's amazing to me how early they start figuring out how to make mini-skirts. Oh how I can't wait until these two are teenagers...ha ha.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

They just look so sweet and innocent in that picture and so full of love. My kids prefer to hit eachother vs. wrap their arms around one another! It was a great day to swim (for the kids anyway--still not warm enough for me!)

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home