Friday, May 26, 2006

MY CAR BITES

I am becoming accustomed to most people looking at my big red dirty Suburban and thinking to themselves "Beverly Hillbillies". But, now I can add to the long list of "glitches" my car seems to have...every time I get into it to start it I have to pop the hood and wiggle the battery cable. It's loose and won't stay tightened. So, for the 5th time today that I drove my car I smiled to all the people staring at me in the Walmart parking lot as I popped the hood and pulled the battery cable up as hard as I could while in sink with Lucy who was behind the wheel (ok, this in itself is just crazy) cranking the key. I was just praying it would start. And, after about 5 or 6 tries it started. The bottom line is my car bites...but it does still run eventually.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cassie said...

were you standing if FRONT of the car while lucy was turning the key. oh geez....

4:49 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I know where you can get a nice white Expedition....It gets terrific gas milage....HA!

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home