Saturday, July 22, 2006

Four Things

E's cousin sent this to me and I seem to have many things to do today but no initiative to get them done so I'm doing this instead!

Four Things About Me

A) Four jobs you have had in your life:
  1. Waitress
  2. Videomax - video clerk
  3. Secretary, accounts receivable, dictation - B&C, lawyer, dentist
  4. Catering

B) 4 movies you would watch over and over:

  1. A Walk to Remember
  2. The Notebook
  3. Return to Me
  4. End of the Spear

C) Four places you have lived besides where you live now

  1. Hesston, KS
  2. Newton, KS
  3. Halstead, KS
  4. Pittsburg, KS

D) Four TV shows you love to watch:

I don't really watch TV but here are a few I can think of that I used to watch

  1. Storm Stories
  2. Trading Spaces
  3. While You Were Out
  4. ER

E) Four places you have been on vacation:

  1. Deer Isle, Maine
  2. Colorado
  3. Burlington, Vermont
  4. California

F) Four websites I visit often:

  1. many blogs :)
  2. Amazon.com
  3. eBay
  4. the bank and the library

G) Four of my favorite foods:

  1. Cheesecake with a granola crust and homemade whipping cream
  2. Fresh Blueberries or pineapple
  3. cottage cheese and jalapenos
  4. Peanut butter and honey


H) Four places I would rather be right now:

  1. Cooler climate - Maine?
  2. Starbucks with friends
  3. In Kansas with friends and family
  4. On a weekend getaway with E somewhere mountainess and cool

I) Four friends I think will respond:
I think I've used up all my friends in the past month. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger jody said...

very fun, Pam. I'll blog mine sometime.... :-)

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha Ha! This is funny, considering the last 20 blogs prior to it. I would say you are more relaxed!

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home