Monday, February 27, 2006

A YOUNG GIRL'S PLEA

Apparently my oldest daughter, Alex, has been sending harrassing emails to her cousins and aunts detailing how desperate she is for email (yes, just like her mom). This morning I came up for breakfast and she called me to her computer and said, "Look, mom, I got a whole lot of email." What a hoot! Aunt Voni obliged her little niece and must have sent an email to all her friends about Alex's desperate plea. Alex received a ton of email this morning from all these people she didn't know but said they knew Aunt Voni. It made her day!

In other news in the Buller crazy house, I got together with 2 other friends this morning and we made 10 meals for the freezer, plus pie. I think I was secretly invited along to make the pies and the crust for Turkey Pot Pie but it was a fun day nevertheless! And...supper was made tonight with no hesitation. Supper tomorrow, and the next day...and the next...

2 Comments:

Blogger jody said...

OK, no fair! I was not invited! You are in trouble now. You are going to wish you never gave me this address because now I can keep track of you!

5:35 PM  
Blogger Eric and Pam said...

So I think the secret really is that the only reason I was invited was to make the pie crust. :)

You're funny. I'm glad someone even wants to keep track!

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home