Thursday, August 31, 2006

For Fun

1.Grab the book nearest you, turn to page 18, line 4? "He caressed her... (just kidding!) "When we first got it my older son, who was five at the time, discovered that if he timed his bounce with mine, he could launch higher than if he was jumping on his own."

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch? The corner of a very beautiful HON desk.

3. What's the last thing you watched on TV? Hmmm. Can't remember.

4. Without looking, what time is it? 9:50 pm

5. What time is it actually? 10:06 pm (ugh...those little people just won't nod off! It's later than I thought!)

6. Except for the computer what can you hear? Lucy laying on her back on the bottom bunk kicking Beth's top bunk mattress. It is a loud thud followed by giggling and then Beth whining for her to stop bouncing her. Moby panting.

7. When did you last step outside and what were you doing? A few minutes ago (which I guess is more like over an hour ago since I've lost track of time!). I ran into Fareway and grabbed milk and juice and Malt-O-Meal...just the essentials until I can go to the store BY MYSELF tomorrow!

8. Before you started this survey what were you doing? Putting kids to bed...turning down bedtime snacks...changing laundry (that's never-ending) and making out a grocery list and meals list for the week.

9. What are you wearing? I'm not telling or it'd have to go on the "seen something weird lately" question.

10. Did you dream last night? I dreamt that Eric was working nights and Beth was laying sideways in my bed kicking me and then somehow Lucy showed up in my bed too and was laying up against me as close as possible like a built-in heater and I was sweating. And then my alarm starting going off...one on both sides of the bed...and I couldn't reach either one. Hmmm...guess that wasn't a dream and I guess I never slept sound enough to dream.

11. When did you last laugh? When Eric got out of bed earlier this evening and was so tired he was slurring his words and he was disoriented.

12. What's on the walls in the room you're in? 2 quilts (one is an old picture of my grandparents my mom made me, the other is made from clothes of Eric's grandparents), A feed sack from the Buller Feedmill (Eric's great grandpa owned in the early 1900's) and the rest of the things that go on the wall are still sitting in the corner in a pile.

13. Seen anything weird? This well endowed woman at school today with a tiny tank top on...and at second glance I noticed a pop can stuck inside the tank right next to her bosom. Her cigarettes were nestling in beside the other bosom. It was a treat. I realized how resourceful some people are and how I wished I was more uninhibited. Maybe I'll just try that tomorrow...

14. What do you think of this quiz? It's OK.

15. Last film or video seen? Some movie about Heaven with Reese Witherspoon.

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight what's the first thing you'd do? Fund missionaries, pay off debt, BUY A NEW SUBURBAN!!!, give my sister money so she could re-do her house (and not have any family members help to save money!) and also so she could stay home if she wanted, buy the family farm, hire a cleaning lady

17. Tell me something I don't know about yourself? I was hit by a pick-up the summer before I went into 2nd grade and I made my brother lie to my parents and keep it a secret for a while (he told them I had a little accident on my bike...that was SORT of true). I think I was affected by a concussion or something and wasn't thinking straight...I was enrolled in nursing school before Jake was born and got cold feet because I didn't like science much...Someday I'd like to publish a book, live in another country, have another baby (just checking to see if you're still with me), and the rest I can't reveal because I'm afraid I'll get laughed at. :)

18. If you could change one thing about the world regardless of politics what would it be? Besides the popular "No child go unloved"...rid the world of facades and masks so we could cut to the chase and do what we're here to do.

19. Do you like to dance? It doesn't matter if I like to...it's not a pretty sight!

20. What comment would you like to make to George Bush? Good job with the child tax credit...I scored with that one.

21. Your first child is a girl what do you name her? It was going to be Megan Noel

22. Your first child is a boy what do you name him? Jacob Tobias

23. Would you ever consider living abroad? Yes.

24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates? "Well done, good and faithful servant." and they all made it here with you.

25. Five people you want to do this quiz? I tag: Cassie, Heather, Karen, Sara, Amy, Brenda H., Ernie and Mindy, Marsha, ERIC, Alex, Celesta, Voni, Shana, Gail, Amy in Newton...and many many more who need their own blogs so I can keep up with them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home