Monday, September 04, 2006

Who am I?

Days like today are days I enjoy most on this earth. I really believe this may be a part of heaven. I love the mixed smell of rain and campfire, the brisk, cool air and the soothing sounds of the breeze and drops hitting the patio. I've been sitting out on the deck relishing the breath taking view over the bright green grasslands and early fall colored trees mixed with foggy rolling hills here in Mark Twain. Speaking even more to my heart this morning was God's words through Os Guiness:

"Needless to say, recognizing who we aren't is only the first step toward knowing who we are...Released from what was "not me," my discovery of my calling enabled me to find what I was."

1 Comments:

Blogger Cassie said...

sounds beautiful. so glad you were able to enjoy it. i love the beginning of fall as well. it's my favorite time of year and the time when signs of God here on earth seem to be the most obvious.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home